- If you require AngelSense to become a vendor in order to pay for the device and service, please send any relevant paperwork and forms to email@example.com for review.
- Typically, the category that is used for AngelSense is called "Personal Emergency Response System"
- W-9 Form download document (pdf) at bottom of this page
- Production Description document (pdf) at bottom of this page
Price quote or invoice request:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for agency pricing packages
- We strongly encourage the annual subscription as there is a reduced rate with two months free
- Payment via credit card: Orders are processed immediately
- Payment via check for annual service only: Orders are processed upon physical receipt of check
- Payment via purchase order: Officiated process orders are processed immediately
- Send check to: AngelSense Inc. ℅ Escalon, 2345 Yale Street First Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94306
NOTE: From our experience, this process could take 3-6 months. If a customer would like to purchase now and in parallel get reimbursed, we can transfer the contract and payments to the agency. If the agency funding is received within 60 days, we can refund the customer or apply credit by extending the service to your account.
Setting up an account:
- Agency name
- Agency email
- Payer name
- Client's name
- Client's mailing address
- Client's email
- Client's cell phone number
Every agency, organization or state has different policies and procedures. We are happy to work together with you and your organization to service your community.