*Currently in Beta Testing!*
The Detailed Location History gives you a look into where your child was when at a named location. There is no limit on the amount of locations you can name!
- Select the named location you would like to view from the Timeline, such as the School.
- Verify that it has the Detailed Location History enabled
- To use the feature, tap the play button to learn the key zones that your child spends time.
- Tap the mapping icon to create each zone. You will define the perimeter of a location by drawing a polygon.
- To create a perimeter for a zone, tap the corners of the desired zone (do not drag.) To close the perimeter, tap again on the first point.
- Name the zone. Check the box if the location is outdoors.
- The player progress bar will be colored according to the zones Blake stayed.
- You can change the play speed by using the up and down arrows to the right of the player progress bar.
- Tap the pause icon to pause and you can drag the handle to change to a specific time.
Notifications are not sent for arriving/leaving these locations, only the named locations in your Timeline.
NOTE: In order to see this feature in your app you will need to have the feature activated by us, you would need to use app version 1.2.0, and your device would need to have software version G3.EY.056 or G3.EY.057 or G3.EY.059. You can verify your app version and software version from your app’s Menu in the “About” section.